Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 1 to Day 90 - history and the latest :)

Hey kids! :)

So.....Since this blog is relatively new.
Just a quick back history of what I did and where I'm at between Day 1 and Day 90!!

First things first!!!
It's been an EXCITING week as I hit my 90 day mark July 1st!

ALSO.......This week - I broke 200lbs!!!!!
It was SO SWEET to NOT see the "2" in front of my weight any more!
I am currently down 19.2 lbs as of today, July 2nd, and I have lost 4 inches of fat off my waist alone!

Here's a quick picture for comparison. This was taken ON July 1st. :)


Pretty cool huh? :) I am currently weighing in today at 197.8 lbs. :)

I have to post my new 6 picture poses on my TeamDDPYoga.com page, but this one really says it all.
This picture was also in my video which I hope you enjoyed.

As you can see...my kangaroo pouch is noticeably smaller and my butt too. :)
My pants are falling off now which is pretty funny, but not when I'm in the middle of Walmart.
I'm afraid I may end up on one of those "People of Walmart" websites if I'm not careful. LOL

So....the quick BACK History is....

When I started, I was confused on how to eat because this program doesn't lay out specific foods to eat. It just categorizes what to do and not to do.
I made another post here explaining what to do if you are confused - like I was. I hope that is helpful to you.

So....I fell on and off the right eating path over the first few months - April 1st to May 31st.
But still lost 10 lbs during those two months. That was a cycle of doing the right thing, and then eating badly out of convenience or depression of not having enough results that week.

I had to work my way up slowly to eating more towards phase 3 eating - (explained in my other post I just spoke about).

On May 31st - I spoke to DDP himself who cleared up some remaining questions I had and I hit the ground running on June 1st and since then, have lost another 9.2 lbs (in ONE month instead of 2).
Breaking the bad habit cycle was not hard after that. It was actually pretty easy once I figured out what I was doing wrong.

I bought a juicer and made some really yummy juices - I drank the juice as a meal though, if I decided to juice - but made sure I had a protein afterwards too - whether it was 2 oz of Cashews or 2 eggs. It worked really well. I put the juices that I liked in my recipe section here in my blog.

I also bought a Nutri-bullet and was replacing meals with smoothies too. I don't worry too much about counting calories when I have a smoothie or a juice. Instead I use a default 300 calories so I don't drive myself crazy counting up what I just blended. Veggies are a "free" food, so I never count those calories in anything I eat.

I am on phase 3 eating now with no problem and enjoying it immensely which is HUGE for me - because I LOVE food. But there is sooo much you can make and really enjoy. I'm never hungry or disappointed - like AT ALL.  :) :)

THE WORKOUTS
I am currently doing the Diamond Cutter workout and I do it at a minimum of 4-5 times a week, sometimes more. If I wake up and am super sore, I make it a rest day. But I found the more I workout, the less sore I am the next day - Weird huh? :) I don't wake up sore very often anymore.
But....I can always tell I worked. :) and it feels GOOD.

OK - that's all I have for now!
I will be posting my recipes tomorrow (July 3rd).

Goodnight and sweet DDP dreams - LOL!  Christine








No comments:

Post a Comment